Monday, March 9, 2009

Opinion: One course of action

My Opinion, for whatever it may be worth.

I don't know what should be done about the economic crisis. I wish I had enough economic knowledge to propose a set of solutions, because I know the world is waiting for my judgment in order to drag itself out of this morass.

Although I lack any solutions to our problems, I have watched the economic experts on TV quite a bit. You know the type, wallets with a mouth attached to suck up wealth wherever they can find it. I have a strong notion that now they have sucked up everything they can find in the stock market and the Wall Street financial institutions, they're turning to other forms of endeavor. One of them is prattling on on the public airways.

The one clear thought I have this morning on the whole business affair is that there are wa-y-y too many people who claim they know what's happening and what we need to do to solve this. We need to chop off a lot of heads. If we can't recover our former economic splendor, we can at least have fewer of these "experts" yammering at us. I know that now they've destroyed our system of capitalism, they have earned a good beheading, and the public at large would appreciate the show.

No comments: