Saturday, July 28, 2007

These aren't the Wacko of the Week

SOME who were CONSIDERED but not chosen:


He went before Congress and lied. Now, I'm not the one saying that, the Director of the FBI is saying that and so is Senator Specter and Senator ... well, you get the idea. If you deliberately lie to Congress, and then change your story in the same session, you're in trouble. You're pretty close to Wacko.


Look, I have exceeded my Retch Factor for the week, so I'm passing on Lindsay for awhile; and besides, she's perfectly capable of speaking for herself, albeit, with slurred speech.


He's a good candidate for the award, not just because he's an alleged dog killer, not just because he's thrown away millions of dollars, but because he's a jerk.


These hateful creeps are very good candidates for the Wacko of the Week Award, if they're guilty. Oh, let's face it, I think they're guilty --- but if they did what they're accused of, they aren't just wacky, they're EVIL.

No comments: