Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hypocrite update: Those bitter Vitters

NEWS FLASH
DAVID VITTER denies it all. Or, something like that. He held a press conference in which only he and his wife got to say anything. Not that much of a 'conference,' if you ask me. Sounds like another one of his lectures. Anyhow, he says he wasn't messing with whores, no matter what they and their phone records indicate.

Leave me alone, he says. I get to do what I want, or something like that.

You can watch it by clicking : HERE

They Vitters told us how upset they were to have everyone poking their noses into their sex life and stuff. Well, ya! Duhh-h.

Here's the happy couple explaining why their business should be private. :



I was so moved by their words, that I was inspired to write a bit of poetry. Perhaps it will ring down through the ages, like Edgar Allen Poe's poems.

===========
Whom David Vitter diddles, I think is up to him.
Who cares if it's Lashondra, or Melanie, or Tim?

He is, I hear, a big boy to make his own decision.
And says that he's offended by this scorn and this derision.

Perhaps he's learned a lesson, if he wants to be respected,
To make his words and actions match, once he's been elected.

It's great to preach morality and tell us what to do,
But if you want to be believed, be careful who you screw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sums it up nicely, I think.