Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday morning friends report.

News about or from family or friends, or what I find in my e-mail, etc.

DASHMANN has been reading Curtis Granderson's blog. You can find it here: CLICK In case you hadn't heard, Granderson is this great person who plays for the Detroit Tigers and who my wife has fallen in love with because she's a disgusting dirty-old-woman.

OFFICER ED, the cop, reminds us to take our car keys to bed with us so that if someone breaks into the house, we can punch the panic button and the honking horn will probably scrare away the thug.

FELIX went to the Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis and we haven't heard from him since. But we have a lunch agreed to with him, with no date or place yet scheduled.

SPARTY sent a picture of his Republican son shaking hands with our Democratic Governor. Who wouldn't be proud?

JERRY sent this picture of "the remains of what is believed to be the first politician."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good tip from Officer Ed. Here I thought I was taking my keys to bed to protect my car from being being secretly borrowed in the middle of the night and all the time I was really protecting myself! Alice