Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday silly Sites #7

Go here to read instructions on how to build a tabletop catapult you can use to fire peas and corn at your children when they misbehave: click

Go here to watch Elvis Costello's first TV appearance. Funky to the max! click

Go here to watch the Civil War get fought in 4 minutes. I love the Ashokan Farewell (music) so that alone makes it great, but the whole event is wonderful! click

Go here to have a snarky young know-it-all show you how to solve a Rubix Cube. I hate people like this, because I'm dumb, but you might love it. click

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hesitate(a bit) to ask what part did the womens' buttsa play in the whole scenario(war)? Alice

Bud said...

Well, there are lots of answers to that question, I suppose, not the least of which is: the butts weren't there when I first found the site. Another answer is that women's butts are everywhere. I did find this as an alternative site, but it doesn't always show up:
click