Tuesday, June 12, 2007

great days in Michigan

These are the great days. These are the days of Michigan summer. There's nothing to brag about in any of our winters, and our springs are slow, cold, gloomy and long. But the summer! This makes life worth continuing. No wonder fewer people die in good weather.

For those of you with a religious compulsion, days like this make the Biblical instructions so easy to follow: "This is the day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it!"



Tuesday...Sunny. Highs 83 to 87. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph.


Wednesday...Sunny. Highs 84 to 88. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph.


Thursday...Mostly sunny. Highs 82 to 86. East winds 5 to 15 mph.


Friday...Mostly sunny. Highs 83 to 87.


Saturday...Partly sunny. Highs 85 to 89.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think we enjoy them more than those folks in Florida or California who have them every day?

I at least think I enjoy these days more and more each year.

Mike

Anonymous said...

The most gorgeous golfing weather for my former work cronies from the Pontiac area we have ever had for our 22nd annual trip to the Gaylord area north woods for 4 days of the great American game named " Aw Shit!!"
Except I can't be a part of it due to a jury trial which I will finish up Weds. June 13.
My friends may kick me out of the group permanently figuring I was the "Weather Jinx" for past trips.
Still the 4 week jury experience has been worth the effort --- more on this as soon as the trial concludes---

Anonymous said...

You got it just right.