Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Morning Thoughts

1. COLIN POWELL: You have served several Presidents very well. You have served America quite well in many ways. You fulfilled "The American Dream."

But, you betrayed us on Iraq. You went to the UN and talked us into this war. Then you took a hike and disappeared. Now you show up on the Sunday talk shows to tell us it was a mistake?

Sorry. Go back into retirement.

2. GARY SHEFFIELD: I saw you play in Lakeland. I wasn't too happy with what I saw. I put you on probation. Now, officially, I want you to know I took you off probation. You are a Tiger, with all the priveleges. Don't let my generosity go to you head. :)


3. PARIS HILTON; You say you got religion now. Wow! That was a quick conversion. Does this mean you're going to stop showing us your ass? Don't get carried away here. A sudden burst of morality isn't good for your complexion.



4. GEORGE BUSH; I have an idea. They love you in Albania! Why not stay there and soak up the love. Let's say for about 2 more years?

I don't care if you called the Pope "sir". Fine with me; but did you really expect him to start calling you, "Your Holiness"?

No comments: