Thursday, June 7, 2007

Republican Humor (prt. 20)

A woman
walked into a bridal shop one day and told the sales clerk that she wanted a frilly white fancy wedding dress and veil for her fourth marriage.

The sales clerk said, "Please don't be offended but that kind of dress is for a first-time bride.
Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be nice?"

"Well," replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's
directness, "I can assure you that a white gown would be quite
appropriate. Believe it or not, despite all my marriages, I remain
as innocent as a first-time bride. You see, my first husband was
so excited about our wedding, he died as we were checking into
our hotel. My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight
in the limo on our way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding
annulled immediately and never spoke to each other again."

"What about your third husband?" asked the sales clerk.

"That one was a Democrat," said the woman, "and every night
for four years, he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how
good it was going to be, but nothing ever happened."


*Bill from WNNCO

No comments: