Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mellencamp not happy with McCain music choice



John Mellencamp, a political supporter of John Edwards and a staunch Democrat, has asked John McCain to stop using his music at McCain rallies. McCain has not made a public comment on the matter, but there's moves afoot in the background to disassociate the Mellencamp music from Republican causes.

We have phone calls in to our Indiana connections to try to get more details about this matter, which is to say, when he reads about it here, maybe Felix will send us an email.

Does it seem to you there are an awful lot of 'Johns" in that generation?
CLICK

1 comment:

Felix J said...

This is the first I've heard of it. I get 90% if my news from 'The Birches'... (John is in Canada...I love it when John is in Canada and I'm in his house. )