Friday, February 8, 2008

Cookie defends the Constitution

COOKIE THORNTON, Kirkwood, Mo.

Here is a man who knows what guns are for. We have often been told that their purpose is to defend us against tyrannical government. If we are all armed, government will hesitate to trample on our rights. Courts will stop acting arbitrarily, making laws for liberals.

This is what Cookie did yesterday when he shot five people to death at a city council meeting.

====
===
==

Less admirable is this unfortunate incident: Woman shoots two dead in classroom at a Louisiana college and then kills herself.

We are awaiting further details and hope this will turn out to be accidental.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your too godamn sarcastic

Bud said...

Umm ... I've been accused of that before. Also of being cynical and funny. Also of being fat. And snotty, and all that stuff.

I try to be ironic, wry, witty and satirical, but I suppose I'm a failure. :)