Friday, February 22, 2008

Gold Star Awards



1. John Havlicek
2. Patrick Ewing
3. Elgin Baylor
4. Bill Walton
5. Dave Debusschere

FELIX: This quiz obviously hit an area of his expertise, because he started sending me answers even before I could get all the pictures loaded onto Blogger via this damnable dial-up service I have here in FLA. So, we BETTER be sure he gets top billing.

MARSHA: Contacted me to complain that I hadn't told her she had all the right answers. She's our female sports expert and wants her "props." In fact she and Trase are our sweet experts in the sports arena, but I believe Trase is now on the beach in Fiji and therefor can't be sending me emails.

BOB; Knew them in one guess. For him, this was evidently too easy .. sort of like an eye test: you look at them, you know them, you say them.

DOUG - got hung up on one of the pictures, but nailed it finally.

DASHMANN: He was a little tardy this time, but he knew them.


SCOT: Knew four of the players, but his insistence that the third guy was Huge Jass is too droll to accept. In fact, I don't think I'll mention it.

1 comment:

scot s w said...

Ahem... I believe you put the punchline in the joke, because I identified #3 as Hugh Jass.

We're heading for the airport now. Next stop: Nadi, Fiji.