Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Feakish person undergoes conversion in character



TWO NOTES
PROVING THE
POSSIBILITY OF
REFORM



NOTE 1:

I fainted and struck my head upon the footstool, oh agony, when I heard the bombastard in the White House say something I totally agree with.

This has caused me lose sleep, quiver nervously, and question all my basic assumptions (Is there a God? Is chocolate ice cream really better than strawberry?)

He said, about AchImajerk, who spoke at Columbia: "It's good to show the world that we have free speech in our country."

Holy Cow! Am I hallucinating?

NOTE 2:

With speech not reminiscent of rhetorical nicities, the same guy in the White House said: "I feel strongly that there ought to be fair justice." (Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2007.) Zing! Not just justice, but fair justice.

I have always been convinced that the last thing this person ever considered was fairness. And if there was any justice in his world, he would be back home in Texas contemplating the will of the American voters and stoking up his crack pipe -- as in the good old days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1. I solved this quiz!!! It's the 3 Stoodges all in one!!!!!Alice

Anonymous said...

Childrens do learn.

Bud said...

Hahaha