Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wacko of the Week -- 09/01/07

Officer David Karsnia:

Here is a man who spends his time, or a significant part of it, sitting in public toilets waiting for people to tap their feet. My, my! What a working environment that is! The odors alone would discourage me, and the sounds of a parade of men whizzing and dumping must be a real drag (no pun intended) on the allure of one's day. But Officer Karsnia seems to have made the occupation something of an art.

And I sometimes think maybe I wasted my life!


Picture found here: CLICK as part of an Associated Press story.

Excerpt:
"This image from television provided by WCCO-TV, Minneapolis, Minn., shows Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport Police Sgt. Dave Karsnia in Feb., 2006. Karsnia, who arrested Sen. Larry Craig, was known as a reliable student and a hard worker, and he often tried to minimize embarassment for the people he caught in bathroom stings at the airport."
WCCT-TV, Minneapolis -- AP Photo

No comments: