Friday, April 4, 2008

ASK BUD: (from whence cometh wisdom)

MANY MANY people have asked me this morning why that tornado hit Little Rock last night. My friend Eugene suggested that it was because the Clintons come from there. He is incorrect.

That would have been a great explanation, for, as everyone knows, our God does strike places the Clintons say they're from.

This time though, God has struck Little Rock for an entirely different reason. I have had a telephone conference with my panel of wise people and this is what we have concluded:

God whacked Little Rock because these people were passing through the airport:



As you all know, these people do not love their country nor their Preznut, and thus cannot be good Christians.

This should serve as a warning to other airports.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno Bud - the Dixie Chicks were just passing through - what about this?
"Over the past two months, parts of Arkansas have seen a tornado during a storm outbreak that killed 13, a foot of snow, more than a foot of rain and near-record flooding."
Sounds like a whole lot of other folk are in big trouble with the man upstairs. I think it could've been much worse if the Dixie Chicks weren't in the vicinity.

Bud said...

Hmm --- you have some cheek to contradict the findings of my eminent panel of advisers.