Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 updates.

1. I see that the odious Limbaugh has been released from the hospital. The first thing he did, of course, is rush (pun intended) to a microphone to explain what the hell his problem was. You may have heard this; he doesn't know what his problem is. This does not deter him in any way from explaining anyhow.

2. I am happy that Ohio State won the Rose Bowl. We Michiganders respect Ohio State. Incidentally, we rented a golf cart and what do you think? There is an Ohio State sticker on the front of it. There are some indignities I should be spared at my age!

Now we are cheering for S. Carolina to win tonight over whoever.

3. We went to a an art show today and to do some shopping. The sun is shining brightly and the temps have reached 58, as the weather-guesser guessed.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Keith Olbermann says he can't understand why Limbaugh is so extatic about the quality of he treatment when they failed miserably by not extracting his head from his behind. Also Hawaii has the closest this to universal health care of any state in the union.

Dashmann said...

I missed that one and I
try to watch Olbermann every night !
But , if this health care bill is passed without the public option,
I can't promise Obama my vote in 2 years.
People with pre-existing conditions, forced to buy health insurance, will be at the mercy of the insurance companies to charge whatever they want to for coverage.
I fear paying the fines or going to jail will be the option some people will have to choose.