Wednesday, December 12, 2007

a few thoughts

These are some thoughts on this bright sunny morning in Florida:

I really am sorry about the ice storms that have afflicted some people I know. I went through one of those crippling disasers myself once, and I know how awful it is. Marie, In Illinois, has had damage to her house and been without heat or power for 20 hours. Felix says the storm missed him. John and Scot say they had some ice, but evidently not a lot.

I see the headline, "Baseball Drug Results To Be Reported." I was just wondering, how does a baseball behave when drugged? Maybe a lot like when Zumaya throws one.

Britney is back in the headlines. I was going to print her picture just to try and shake up Irene who thinks I have a fixation on the wonderful mother and wife Britney is. But, I haven't got the heck of posting pictures with this computer. I did it last year, maybe I'll gigre it out. When I try to copy a pic, the computer asks me if I want to copy it and when I say yes, it just sits there.

See you all soon.

No comments: