Friday, December 7, 2007

"Chicken Run"


Two N.C. Inmates Recaptured in S.C.
Associated Press
December 7, 2007

TILLERY, N.C. - Two prison inmates who escaped from a work crew and are suspected of robbing two hunters of their guns were recaptured early Friday in South Carolina.

Cloman Smith and Jesse McCrobie were arrested without incident in Summerville, S.C, after a police officer recognized a pickup truck stolen from the hunters, North Carolina Department of Correction spokesman Keith Acree said.

Smith and McCrobie escaped from a work crew at a poultry house Wednesday afternoon, Acree said.

----

Comment: Oh, I see , it was just another one of those chickenshit outfits. And to think, we were on that highway with them as they fled the state. Scary! Boy, if I'd seen 'em I would have shot them with that AK-47 I keep in my glovebox!

No comments: