1. There will be a new Speaker of the House who appears before the cameras al the time, instead of only occasionally like Pelosi did. He will be talking about how terrible the other party is, just like he always has, and the deadlock in Congress will not be resolved, although he will find a lot of Democrats ready to sell out to him.
2. There will be more lies on television. This is a natural consequence of some of the crazy people now coming into office, as well as the old-guard liars. There may be a new Liars Caucus in the Senate.
3. Obama will now get nothing passed. The Republicans will now get nothing passed.
4. The wealthy on Wall Street, etc., will be doing even better.
5. The Congress, already hopelessly corrupt, will continue to be hopelessly corrupt.
6. The Democratic Party will continue to wander on leaderless, but this time, straight for another electoral disaster in 2012, by which time, Obama will have mealy-mouthed himself into history.