Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hahahahaha

Laugh #1 -

Right Wing Group Running Ad In Michigan Starring Reverend Wright

It's silly, it's stupid, it's jejune, it's sleazy, it's corrupt, it's deceitful, it's harmful, it's wrong.

My, oh my, aren't these stupid, sleazy, childishly wrong people funny? I for one, laugh! What some left wing group ought to do is run the tape of McCain's first marriage.

======
Laugh #2 -
Interestingly, a recent university study suggests that some Republicans, when confronted with facts which contradict their prejudices, tend to "backfire" and believe even more strongly in the false idea. Instead of seeing an error, they fight the facts.
I know you think I'm lying about this, so go here and see for yourself: CLICK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they give Sarah Palin's witch doctor equal coverage----