Thursday, March 25, 2010

a glorious tradition

As you all know, both of the past two distinguished Vice Presidents are known to have dropped the "F-word" in a fairly public way. I got to wondering if other Vice Presidents were also known for using such f---ing language, and I found this:
=======

V.P. John Adams (yes, our very first V.P.): "My f---ing country has in its wisdom contrived for me the most insignificant f---ing office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived."

V.P. Thomas Marshall: "What this f---ing country needs is a good f---ing five-cent cigar."

V.P. John Nance Garner: "The Vice Presidency isn't worth a bucket of warm f---ing piss."

V.P. Richard Nixon: " ... the kids, like all kids, love the f---ing dog and I just want to say this right now, that regardless of what they say about it, we're gonna f---ing keep it."

V.P. Al Gore: "I took the f---ing initiative in creating the Internet."

No comments: