Monday, March 22, 2010

Bag it!



I was having a discussion with friends over coffee this morning, and I expressed this opinion:

If not for the Tea-baggers or the Tea Party people, the Health Care Reform Bill would not have been passed. They were as outrageous, noisy, and dishonest as they could be, they were all over the media, especially on Fox News, and their confusing message reached the majority of Americans just fine! We could all see what they were up to, and most of us hated them for their idiotic radicalism.

Let's see, what was that expression from the valley girl subculture? BAG YOUR FACE!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Ferals. I thought they prided themselves on being tidy and polite. I suppose when push came to shove the pig lost her lipstick.

Irene said...

I bet that guy holding the sign isn't Jewish, and doesn't have a single Jewish friend. Pretty offensive. Is a sensible debate possible at all in America today?