Wednesday, November 4, 2009

why I haven't sent email

I jumped on the golf cart and drove over to the Miona Rec Center to read my email and answer some too, but unfortunately, while this connection lets me read the email, it doesn't let me send any. This is a problem that any of my kids would solve in a twinkle of an eye, I have no doubt, but none of them is here right now. So I'll have to call the computer center and find out what's happening.

When I'm done here, Pat will come over and we're going swimming. It's about 82 and sun, so that's a breeze.

Went golfing with Dashmann yesterday and had a very good time.

The TV in out rental unit leaves something to be desired. It gets only basic set of channels which includes 2 Spanish language networks, four religious channels, two Villages information channels, home shopping, and then the three commercial channels and one PBS. Not CNN or CNBC or anything like a news channel, not even False Net.

But right now, we feel we are in paradise because it's warm and we're in shorts, etc. So who cares abut the TV?

4 comments:

Alice said...

2nd day here with no rain. Sunny but cold. Low 40's. Glad the weather is great for you.

Alice said...

3rd day in a row of sunshine-no rain! Tonight is going down to low to mid 20's. 50's tomorrow...so you are in a good place.

Sparty said...

I have over 70 channels and none of them carry the news.

Enjoy paradise - and remember to keep smiling.

Dashmann said...

Gret food, fellowship and sunshine !!!!!