Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sanctimonious Thuggery, Redux

I love to see these stories, and always like to print them. They happen surprisingly often.
====
Police called to Christian holy site as monks brawl in ancient Jerusalem church

By MATTI FRIEDMAN | Associated Press Writer
November 9, 2008

JERUSALEM (AP) _ Israeli police rushed into one of Christianity's holiest churches Sunday and arrested two clergyman after an argument between monks erupted into a brawl next to the site of Jesus' tomb.

The clash between Armenian and Greek Orthodox monks broke out in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, revered as the site of Jesus' crucifixion, burial and resurrection.
CLICK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from Alice: I just saw this on CNN and turned my computer on 'cause I knew Bud would have something to say about it. In fact I jumped right up thinking "oh I got to go see what Bud says about this."