Thursday, May 29, 2008

...Let's Go! ...


(Richie Havens and John Sebastian at the MUSEUM)


I AM ALL FOR ORGANIZING A TRIP
who's game? 




Opens June 2, 2008 at Noon
The Museum at Bethel Woods is an immersive and captivating multi-media experience that combines film and interactive displays, text panels and artifacts to explore the unique experience of the Woodstock festival, its significance as the culminating event of a decade of radical cultural transformation, and the legacy of the Sixties and Woodstock today.

VISIT THE WEBSITE: CLICK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be nice for people who were there at Woodstock to see what actually happened... A guy I used to work with said "if you were really there, you won't remember much".

Bud said...

:) Well, I wasn't there, but I bet that guy's telling the truth.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I have a pop up tent (but need help folding it down again); a sleeping bag and a tie-dyed shirt and I'll be the one who'll remember I was there. Alice