Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Latest caption challenge- responses

When it appeared online, this photo just seemed to be a contradiction in our understanding of the universe, so BIRCHES challenged some readers to provide a caption. Here are some of the captions provided by our clever friends.


====

BILL FROM WNNCO - "Well...here's another degree I had to purchase for you."

FELIX - Nice to meet you.

JANET - Rare sighting: George H.W. Bush, George Washington, and George W. Bush.

ALICE - "Come on you guys! Kiss and make up. Let bygones be bygones."

IRISH MIKE - Gee wiz! Mom and Dad, I told you I would graduate.

ANONYMOUS - Anything is possible in Texas.

FELIX - It's a deal. I won't wear black, you won't wear blue.

LAURA - Just remember everything I've taught you~ as soon as you see a shoe flying toward you, hook to the left. It's what I do whenever Babs gets mad at me.

No comments: