From STEVEN: He is a trained "burner" and firefighter for the Nature Conservancy, and he sent this evaluation of his new found skills as a father.
See my fire training can be applied to real life situations
- Keep informed on
fire weatherbaby’s conditions and forecasts.
- Know what your
firebaby is doing at all times.
- Base all actions on current and expected behavior of the
- Identify escape routes and safety zones and make them known.
- Post lookouts when there is possible danger.
- Be alert. Keep calm. Think clearly. Act decisively.
- Maintain prompt communications with your
forceswife, your supervisormother-in-law, and adjoining forcesmoms.
- Give clear instructions and insure they are understood.
- Maintain control of your
forcesyourself at all times.
firediapers aggressively, having provided for safety first.