2. Good things are happening in the Michigan economy. We have so far to go, but I really think the politicians are right who are pushing for new "green" energy industries in this state.
3. I confess that when, the other night, I was coming home at 1 a.m. and got stopped at a light where there was not another car in sight, I simply started up and ran the red light. Well, I was really tired and feeling rebellious. I know this probably contributes to the decline and collapse of civilization.
4. For me, this has been a good summer, weatherwise. I like the warm temperatures, shorts and T-shirts, people on the streets and sidewalks, kids out playing, the outdoor events around town. All so much better than winter. Oh, yeah, and I really enjoy watching thunderstorms.
5. Our good friends, Herpe and Skuzza took us to a bluegrass concert featuring the Cheryholmes Family. It was an extremely talented group, and we all enjoyed their music, their humor, and their versatility. .
6. This is what my cat typed while carefully crossing my keyboard. y777777777777777777777777777888 - -------