Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Toyota faces America

I gloat and feel wonderful knowing that Toyota Corp. is being quizzed publicly, and is expected to answer for, its negligence and/or bad engineering --- in this country. This is something that will not happen in many countries, you can count on that!

Why here? Thank the Progressives. A generation ago this could not have happened even here! If left to the wishes of Reagan or the Bushes or many other of the conservatives mouthpieces, Toyota would simply go on unhindered.

2 comments:

Dashmann said...

I put in 33 years at General Motors
as an engineer.
I know how difficult it is to produce a quality vehicle.
I can't express any glee in Toyota's problems.
It can turn around in such a hurry
and be hitting GM in the nose before it could react.

Bud said...

My glee is not at Toyota's problems, but at the fact that they are being held to answer for them in this country.