Wednesday, December 2, 2009

interdickted email

Dear Fox News -

I am a dirty slutty whore and would like to tell you my story. I was involved with a very famous person, and by involved, I want to tell you, I mean INvolved. He was like you know, a big sports MAN, and I really mean BIG. It's not many times that a slutty barmaid gets to screw around with a BIG sports star like this one, and I mean like he could really hit a golf ball, if you catch the meaning.

I will be willing to tell you all the details of this love story - if you will pay me fifty thousand bucks. I really love him with all my parts, I mean heart, and wouldn't do anything to hurt him, ya know, but a bitch gotta make ends meet in more ways than just one, if ya get me. Besides he's just like all the rest of them big time famous guys, he don't know how to treat a lady. Always just looking out for himself.

I bet you know all about trying to make ends meet any way you can, huh?

signed Dolly Parton look alike,
if you catch my meaning

No comments: