Tuesday, December 1, 2009

first answers to the question: Where's George?



MARSHA - This is like ‘Where is bin Ladn?’, right? I think I heard a rumor that we had him cornered somewhere. --

DASHMANN - Maybe he is off somewhere working up his comedy act !!
P.S. My comment on Bush working on his comedy act is punchless unless you see this video
CLICK YOUTUBE


TRASE - Five years ago, I was teaching a lesson on the three branches of government to my 4th and 5th graders. I asked them the open question of "What does the President do...?" A fourth grader from the back of class crouched down in his chair and in a surprisingly dead-on imitation of George W., cackled and said, "Why... I go out at the ranch, and I ah... heh heh... shoot armadilla...."


I think George is still doing just that... For his own sake, I hope Cheney isn't with him...

4 comments:

Dashmann said...

My comment on Bush working on his comedy act is punchlees unless you see this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ

You will have to cut and paste it into your browser since I don't know how to make it a live link.

It is well worth seeing --

Irene said...

I hope Cheney is with him.

Irene said...

Maybe he's looking for those pesky WMD.

WNNCO said...

The truth of the matter is that "W" is busy writing his book and developing his speaking engagement tour as his road to riches. This has been the path that past politicians have followed very successfully.

I know this is true as they have articles in both the National Enquirer and Globe covering this very question.