Tuesday, July 8, 2008

They're Coming to Take Me Away (File #21)

oops! A mistake in the militia

Now that the Supreme Court has decided that we're all members of the militia and entitled to guns in our homes, I suppose we have to expect that some of our militia folks will sometimes goof up.



This is Nathan Lee Johnsonbaugh, 20, of Suffolk, Virginia, who was arrested for a silly mistake. He put cans in a tire, propped that against his brother's house and took shootin' practice. One shot went through the house and hit his brother in the back. Oh! Damn! And he don't look like no bad guy, does he?

All in the defense of home and nation. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just shot my brother" said Nathan Lee,
"He was in the wrong place, can't you see?'
"I could be a curser,
And feel so much worser,
But Mom always liked him more than me !!

Bud said...

This is a great one!
I think we've created a new folk poet in Dashmann. Sort of a Boxcar Willy of the suburban culture. Do you go around the house now rhyming for your tortured wife, Skuzza? Poor lady. :)