1. A person getting a pension they don't deserve.
2. A person getting better health care coverage than they deserve.
3. A person with job protections they don't deserve.
4. A person who only works 6 hours a day, if you can call that work.
5. A person who lives too well at taxpayer expense.
6. A person who gets three months off with pay.
7. Someone who will walk out on strike if you don't give them what they want.
8. A perpetual complainer.
9. A person who can't do anything practical. If they could, they wouldn't teach.
10. Someone who looks after kids during the day time. A glorified baby sitter.
11. Someone who tries to teach the children something of value.
12. Someone who does what they do out of love for the job.
13. Someone I remember fondly who helped me when I was troubled.